- International team and global mindset (founders from Germany & Austria).
- Learning from business leaders, who have successfully founded and ran Fintech companies that reached Unicorn status.
- Dynamic work environment and personal development plans.
- Ability to significantly contribute to meaningful projects in uncharted area of Fintech.
- Working alongside curious, supportive and open-minded professionals.
- Reassuring colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate.
- Flexible working hours from our modern office in Vilnius or partially remote.
- Team building and motivational events, including conferences, shows, tastings, etc.
- Private health insurance.
- Competitive remuneration package.
The salary for this position starting from 3000 € (gross) per month. The salary varies on the level of your experience.
If this sounds interesting, you may well just be the person we need. Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com by 1st December, 2022.